Flat Belly Diet Meal Plan
Reduce overall fat storage
The Flat Belly Diet Meal Plan is all about eliminating triggers that store fat and improving good habits.
- Oatmeal with honey and banana
- Wholegrain toast with butter and vegemite
- Fresh muesli with blueberries
- Flaxseed pikelets with lemon and honey
- Fresh whole fruits such as Paw Paw or Mango
- High fibre breakfast cereals with rice, almond or lactose
- Poached eggs and grilled tomato
Studies suggest that peppermint tea, ginger, pineapple,
parsley, and yogurts containing probiotics may all help to reduce bloating. It
is also important to avoid excess salt and drink plenty of water when trying to
avoid fluid retention. The more you drink, the more efficiently your kidneys
On a Flat Belly Diet Meal Plan,
avoid sugar, it's a killer
- Pita wrap with grilled paprika chicken, avocado and fresh
- BLT salad with olive oil and balsamic dressing
- Vegetable stir fry with marinated tofu
- Lettuce cup with smoked salmon quinoa, roast pumpkin, red
onion, capers and parsley
- Grilled chicken skewers with fresh pineapple and capsicum
- Greek salad with goat’s feta and fresh basil leaves
- Red lentil Dahl with a wholegrain dinner roll.
Abdominal exercises will not necessarily remove excess
belly fat - in other words you can’t spot reduce. But you can strengthen
abdominal muscles which will help improve definition and
overall ton. Remember muscle burns fat.
- Sliced vegetables; carrots, celery, cucumber, capsicum
with Philadelphia cheese or hummus
- Air popped pop corn
- Rice cakes with avocado and cracked pepper
- Ham wrapped asparagus
- Fresh or dried dates
Eating fat doesn’t make you fat. Bad nutrition and lack of exercise do.
Consuming healthy fats on a regular basis can actually help you lose weight and
make you less prone to store fat.
- Baked fish with mashed cauliflower and steamed greens
- Crispy skin salmon with sweet potato, egg and spinach
salad with thinly sliced red onion
- Mexi-bean tacos with fresh tomato, lettuce and carrot
- Teriyaki beef with brown rice and red capsicum
- Satay chicken with green beans, carrots and ginger
- Thai beef salad with coriander and lemongrass
- Lemon pepper steak and fresh macadamia salad
Whole grains are richer in nutrients and fibre, helping
you to stay full longer and preventing nasty spikes in insulin which can
trigger belly fat storage. Try swapping ‘white’ foods with healthier ‘browns’
and find ways to include more fresh green produce.
- Dark chocolate torte with fresh cream and berries
- Raspberry and coconut slice
- Pineapple and coconut sorbet
- Frozen yoghurt
- Tapioca pudding
Seek out brightly coloured fruits and vegetables as they
tend to have the most antioxidants. Dark chocolate too is an excellent source!
Thanks for visiting our Flat Belly Diet Meal Plan. Feel free to visit our homepage for more
about this site. If you haven’t already,
visit my Lose Belly Fat Diet page.
Return to TOP of Page
Powered by Solo Build It - Build your business from home