Fibromyalgia Diet Plan
A great option for many
A Fibromyalgia Diet Plan is a healthy, well-balanced option for many of us, not just those suffering from this debilitating condition.
- Poached eggs with whole grain toast & butter
- Fruit and nut muesli with sliced banana
- Open grilled sardines with avocado, Swiss cheese, capes
and black pepper
- Fresh diced pawpaw with passionfruit pulp and rockmelon
- Ham and cheese omelette with baby spinach and sun dried
- Flaxseed pikelets with fresh blueberries, honey and
Green leafy vegetables are not only a great source of
iron but can also provide essential nutrients such as magnesium and calcium.
- Fresh egg and lettuce sandwiches on multigrain bread with
soya mayonnaise and Dijon mustard
- Grilled chicken strips in pita wraps with grated carrot,
cheese and rocket
- Lamb fritters with corn and mint
- Salmon and avocado sushi rolls
- Vietnamese spring rolls with fresh bean sprouts
- Lean beef hamburger with egg, bacon, grilled pineapple
- Grilled fish filler with baked sweet potato chips
Caffeinated beverages such as coffee, tea and coke should
initially be avoided and reintroduced gradually to the diet. Studies have
indicated caffeine may have the potential to increase pain sensitivity and
- Dried fruit pieces such as apple, mango, apricots, banana
- Celery sticks with Baba ghanoush
- Homemade popcorn
- Homemade jelly cups with fresh fruit
- Any fresh whole fruit
- Kale chips
Vitamin D deficiency has been linked with some incidence
of fibromyalgia. Not only is vitamin D essential for calcium absorption but
there is suggestion it may also be beneficial in treating a number of
conditions including autoimmune disease, chronic pain, depression, diabetes,
heart disease, high blood pressure, neuromuscular diseases, and osteoporosis. Direct sunlight exposure is the best way to top up your vitamin D levels!
- Moroccan Squid pizza with garlic rubbed Turkish bread and
- Fish pie with fresh salmon, onion, garlic, corn and
- Grilled steak with roast carrots, beetroot & turnips
and a side of fresh coleslaw
- Lamb curry with coconut milk and chickpeas
- Vegetarian lasagne with broccoli, zucchini, cauliflower
and mushrooms in a herbed tomato sauce.
- Whole roast chicken with sage stuffing and baked
- Baby spinach and kale salad with grated beetroot and
carrot, fresh corn kernels, thinly sliced capsicum, shallots and red onion.
As part of a fibromyalgia diet plan, balance your meals
with a serve of protein and fresh vegetables and choose complex carbohydrates
over more refined simple carbs.
- Baked pears with homemade custard
- Blueberry muffins with white chocolate chips
- Fresh strawberries dipped in dark chocolate
- Apple and cinnamon crumble with an oat and coconut
- Ginger and almond scroll
- Lemon Meringue Pie with fresh cream
Enjoy sweets in moderation and revisit some traditional
homemade classics. Not only can you control the sugar content but also avoid
any unwanted preservatives, colourings or artificial sweeteners.
Thank you for visiting our Fibromyalgia Diet Plan page –
please feel free to visit our homepage for more about this site or return to
the Fibromyalgia Diet page for more about this condition.
Return to TOP of Page
Powered by Solo Build It - Build your business from home