The Bodybuilders Diet Plan is not for the faint of heart, and something advocates take very seriously. Here is a basic meal plan to give you an idea of what you could be eating.
Note you are aiming for 6 smaller meals throughout the day to keep your protein consumption and insulin level consistent.
· 1 to 2 scoops of a protein supplement in low-fat milk or water, with a cup of mixed fruit and yoghurt
· 3 egg omelette
· 1 can of tuna and a protein shake
· Two boiled eggs with bacon rashes
· Grilled salmon fillet with brown rice
· Whole oat porridge with fresh berries and skim milk
· Protein pancakes with banana
A bodybuilders diet plan is a precise science,
often constructed to suit an individual’s exact requirements, so if
bodybuilding is something you think you may become passionate about, I highly
recommend talking directly with a trainer.
· Grilled steak sandwich
· Chicken and avocado salad with spinach, green beans and whole seed mustard
· Protein shake and a ham and cheese sandwich
· Turkey breast wrap with bean sprouts, tomato and grated carrot
· Tuna and bean salad with olive oil dressing
· Yoghurt with fresh oats and blueberries
· Lamb, mint and corn fritters
Diet is 65% of what you need to get in shape according to
a leading bodybuilding ‘guru’ - and getting in bodybuilding shape often
involves an ultra-lean ‘shredding’ diet. Eating clean is the name of this get-lean game.
· Devilled eggs
· Fresh fruits including oranges and bananas
· Prosciutto wrapped dates
· Protein shakes & bars
· Fresh nuts including Almonds, peanuts and walnuts
· Baked sweet potato with cracked pepper and sea salt
Those in the know recommend eating at least 1 gram of
protein per pound of bodyweight (2.8g per kg) daily. If your protein intake is
too low on a restricted-calorie diet, muscle mass is lost in addition to fat. A
high protein intake will help you preserve lean mass during your shredding (low
· Lean red meat portion with a side of steamed carrots, beans and broccoli
· Grilled salmon with a green salad
· Tuna steak with coleslaw
· Baked chicken breast with mushrooms, spinach and garlic
· Baked salmon with asparagus, spinach and edamame salad tossed with walnuts
· Stewed lamb shanks with lentil soup mix and winter vegetables
· Poached smoked cod with an Indian spiced lentil Dahl
Water is the main beverage of a bodybuilder’s diet. Calories are often carefully counted and meal preparation can become a delicate process of weighing and balancing figures, especially when ratios are being observed. Sugar plays a very insignificant role in this diet, as does most processed foods making for a very short dessert menu.
If dessert is your must have sin and banana and yoghurt just won’t cut it possibly check out your supermarkets for the Atkins variety of premade desserts.
If you liked my Bodybuilders Diet Plan, feel free to check out our homepage for more about this site.